Friday, December 24, 2010

We're Back!!!

Hi guys!!! Sorry it's been so long since our last post. We've been busy with finals and things of the sort! Life of a college student. SO....here is Robyn's hair update:

It has been 3 months since my big chop and my hair is growly fiercely! there is a lil bit of breakage which means that it is time for a protein treatment (egg yolks, mayo, and coconut oil). It really strengthens your hair follicle. I have tried a few products since my last post. One of which is Cantu Shea Butter. It was recommended to me by 2 type 4b people and my hair is NOT 4b so Cantu Shea Butter is NOT for me. Smells great though!

Next I tried something from Lush cometics! Absolutely loved it! I used the Retro shampoo (even tho I was against it becasue it had sulfates in it) and I forgot the name of the conditioner. It really softened my hair. Lush is located in any Macys!

Lastly I tried Shea Butter Loc and Twist Gel. I used it to do a 2 strand twists. I am really loving the curl definition. My hair is finally doing what I want it to do. lol. Check out my pics!



2 Strand Twists using Loc and Twist Gel

2 day old twist out


hair with Cantu Shea Butter Conditioner

Please send us your stories so we can feature you! And don't forget to follow us!

No comments:

Post a Comment