Monday, October 18, 2010

Stretching your hair

Hey Nappy Students!
So today I got a lot of compliments on my hair and how long it was getting! It has been almost a month since my big chop! My secret...PROTECTIVE STYLING! I know the afro is cute and all but if you want your hair to grow you have to take care of it! I have a tendency to always play in my hair and that is a NO NO! I try to braid or twist my hair every night. I know that's the last thing you want to do after a long day of school and work but protective styling cuts down on breakage, helps retain length and adds curl definition. Also, this is not just for 100% naturals. Transitioners can do it too.Braid outs and twist outs blend the two textures of hair. Check out this link for more info.

Twistout on transitioning hair


Braidout on 100% natural. see how it's grown :)
xoxo,
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment