Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Welcome to Nappy in College!! Meet Brennan


Hello everyone! My name is Brennan, and I’m a new addition to the dreadlock/”lock” family. I began growing my hair late November of 2009 and I have been locking my hair for close to two months (August 26, 2010). There were several reasons I decided join the lock family. The first reason was to change up my look. I had gone through the faded phase, the mini-fro phase, the braid phase and back to the faded phase. So after months of contemplating I decided I was going to try something new (locks). The second reason was to increase my level of patience. I knew that going through the locking progress would require me to gain a significant amount of patience (especially through the “rough stages”), so I figured why not combine the two! Despite the numerous people telling me to steer clear of locks, I decided it was something I was going to do for myself regardless of others opinions! Hopefully through this journey I can help others with tips along their lock journey as well as inspire others to become part of the lock family. Check out my youtube channel to follow my dreadlock journey!! http://www.youtube.com/user/favoredbygod708?feature=mhum

No comments:

Post a Comment